Kimberly Gears Supplier Requirements:
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Kimberly Gear approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, Kimberly Gear approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key Characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications is required, and shall include material description, alloy, temper, size if applicable, and mill test reports with lot traceability data if applicable.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Kimberly Gear, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Quality Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of the Kimberly Gear customer's contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Suppliers are responsible for Lost or damaged Product.
8. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity;
- their contribution to product safety;
- the importance of ethical behavior.